Category : Completed Project
Over the a quarter century, TDA has implemented various projects that have played significant role in improving the livelihood of millions of people.
- Constructed and furnished more than 650 primary and 42 secondary schools;
- Established and runs a special secondary school (Kallamino) offering full boarding for high achievers that are annually competitively selected from all complete primary schools.
- Established one college of engineering offering degree programs in four fields of engineering (Electrical and electronics, engineering, computer science, and information technology),
- Constructed and equipped 21 libraries in major cities of Tigrai and secondary schools;
- Constructed 2 hospitals, 7 health centers and 74 clinics and health posts;
- Collected and distributed hundreds of thousands of books, reference materials and medical equipments worth over 150 million dollars donated from abroad;
- Strengthened the capacity of thousands of teachers, school principals, health professionals, parents and local community leaders through short term training;